Use this website to quickly find the most important information about Tampa Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals), Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Tampa airport. Plan your travel to Tampa International Airport with the information provided in this site.
Tampa Airport (IATA: TPA, ICAO: KTPA), also known as Tampa International Airport is the 3rd busiest airport in Florida in terms of passenger traffic. The airport is located 6 miles west of Downtown Tampa, in Hillsborough County, Florida.
The airport serves as a hub for Silver Airways, nevertheless, the airline with more passengers in TPA airport and it serves as a focus city) is Southwest Airlines.
Tampa airport has one unique Landside terminal surrounded by four Airside satellites structures: A, C, E and F.
Each Airside connects to the Landside Terminal through an elevated people mover (APM).
- Airside A: Has gates 1-12 and 14-18.
- Airside C: Has gates 30-45.
- Airside E: Has gates 62-75. Handles international flights. It has Duty-Free and regular shops. The facility includes one airline lounge: the Delta Air Lines "Sky Club".
- Airside F: It has gates 76-90. Handles international flights. It has Duty-Free and regular shops. includes 2 airline lounges: the American Airlines Admirals Club and the International Club (which is used by British Airways passengers). At Level 1 there is the customs/immigration center.
At the airport there are several shops, restaurants and cafés. There’s also an assistance service (by request) to all passengers.
All the services are located through the airport’s airsides and passengers have available: ATM’s, Exchange Currency, Duty-Free shops (airside E and F), flight and security information.
The airport has also an hotel known as: Tampa Airport Marriott to host passengers that need to spend the night close to the airport. (Check it here)
To rent a car is one of the best options of transportation in Tampa Airport. Check the different options here!
- Public Bus: service provided by the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit. The bus stop is located at the west end of the Red Baggage Claim curbside by Belt #15.
- Greyhound Bus: the bus terminal is located in Downtown Tampa on 610 Polk Street near the corner of Pierce Street and passengers can access there by taxi or limo.
- Chartered Bus Service: service located in the Ground Transportation Centers Red 1 and Blue 2. Drop offs stops are located at the Departure Level's west crossover drives.
- Taxis: Yellow Cab taxis and United Cap taxis are the two authorized companies at Tampa airport. Fares (both companies): $2.50 + $2.40 per mile. Minimum fee from the airport: $15. There is a flat rate fee of $25 to downtown Tampa and the cruise terminal.
To get more detailed information about transportation to/from the airport, please, visit the transportation online page.
- Located 6 miles west downtown Tampa
- One main terminal 4 fours airsides
- In 2015 handled over 18 million passengers
- It is the 31st busiest airport in North America
- 3 runways
- Up to 84 daily flights
- 80 non-stop destinations throughout North and Central America, the Caribbean and Europe
Address: 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, United States
Phone: +1 813-870-8700
Phone: (813) 554-1414.